Skip to content
Best Smartphones 2018 | Top 5 Smartphones with Price List
December 4, 2018
1)Apple iPhone X Plus
- The Smartphones runs on the iOS v11 operating system and equipped with Apple A11 Bionic Chipset.
- Consist of a set of 8 MP front camera and 13 MP rear camera with retina flash for capturing stunning pictures with an image resolution 4128 x 3096 pixels.
- Apple is bagged with the RAM of 4 GB and internal memory of 64 GB which is capable enough to store an ample of data.
- And it consists of a non-removable 2815mAh Li-ion wireless battery.
- iPhone X Plus features an OLED display of 6.0 inches and a screen resolution of almost 1125 x 2436 pixels.
- iPhone X Plus comes with the proximity sensor, accelerometer, barometer, compass, and gyroscope.
- Its camera settings are inclusive of exposure compensation, ISO control, digital zoom, auto flash, face detection, touch to focus and optical image stabilization video recording features.
- Having slightly larger bezels and a water-resistant display & dust proof specs, and has a 3D touchscreen with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and pixel density of 447 PPI.
- Furthermore, it comes with a quick charging capacity that keeps the show running for a long period of time.
2)Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- First of all, it is incorporated with Android 8(oreo) operating system and runs with Snapdragon 845 / Exynos 9810 processor.
- The Cracking camera comprises of a set of Dual 12MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera which is among the best on the market.
- The Internal memory of 64GB/128GB and the RAM of 6 GB is available here.
- Furthermore, it consists of a non-removable 3500mAh Li-ion wireless battery.
- The Super AMOLED 6.2-inch display has been measured and a screen resolution of almost 1440 x 2960 pixels.
- If you’re after a bigger phone with all the features that matter on board, the Galaxy Note 9 is the one.
- The camera has the dual-aperture capability offers some startlingly good snaps when things get a little darker.
- Seems like, the display is made with super colours, great dynamic range and, essentially, the very best viewing experience you can have on a mobile phone.
- As a result, it takes the very best of what’s on the Smartphones market and puts it together in a compelling package despite the other smartphones.
3)Huawei P20 Pro
- The Smartphones runs on Android 8.1 operating system and equipped with Kirin 970 processor.
- Consist of a set of 24MP front camera and 40MP + 20MP + 8MP rear camera which is the key advantage of this mobile.
- Seems like it has the Internal memory of 128GB and the RAM of 6GB.
- And also provides a superb battery life with the help of 4000mAh wireless battery.
- A 6.1-inch display with the resolution of almost 1080 x 2240 pixels which is only Full HD.
- Certainly, an amazing camera is a standout feature on the Huawei P20 Pro, offering three lenses and they’re actually very useful.
- As a result, the Huawei P20 Pro is easily the best phone that the brand has ever produced, and it’s troubling the top of our charts.
- Above all, it will get you a day and half of light to moderate use – it goes down after a full month’s effort, filling it with apps, but even still we’re getting a good day’s hard use, which is great.
- Seems like the software photo optimisation is excellent and having that 40MP sensor has been boosted well by Leica for good low light performance.
4) LG G7 ThinQ
- First of all, it is incorporated with Android 8(oreo) operating system and runs with Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor.
- Rather, the camera is provided with 16MP(f/1.6) + 16MP(f/1.8, 1.9-micron) rear camera and an 8MP front shooter for selfies.
- Most noteworthy is that it has 128GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card and with the RAM of 6 GB.
- Above all, a 3000mAh non-removable battery is present in this mobile.
- As a result, the phone comes with a 6.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of almost 1440 x 3120 pixels.
- Above all, the LG G7 ThinQ has a metal frame and a glass back.
- The fingerprint sensor is on the back of the device, and it’s separate from the power button.
- It has a Quad HD Super Bright Display and also has a display notch which can be hidden via software.
- Another advantage is that the dual camera module has many “AI” features that are branded as “AI Cam.”
- As a result, AI Cam analyzes subjects in a photo and also provides recommendations on how to improve the photo.
5) Oneplus 6
- First of all, One Plus 6 runs on Oxygen OS based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS and powered by a Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 processor.
- Similarly, it has dual rear cameras 16 MP + 20 MP with phase detection autofocus and 16MP front camera.
- Likewise, the internal memory of 64GB and the RAM of 6GB is available here.
- Consequently, the OnePlus 6 has a non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery and also the fast charging capabilities.
- It comes with a sleek 6.28-inch display with Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with a screen resolution of almost 1080 x 2280 pixels.
- First of all, OnePlus 6 is designed with a brand new screen type, elegant design, and also numerous enhancements in its configuration.
- Furthermore, the mobile comes with an array of sensors including a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer and also compass sensors.
- While it is built in fingerprint sensor due to the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options like Wifi and also Bluetooth capabilities.
- Consequently, it posses Face Detection and also high dynamic range(HDR) imaging.